BI RAIN (JUNG JI HOON) SEPTEMBER 12 MV




SONG : SEPTEMBER 12
SINGER: RAIN (JUNG JI HOON)
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 3, 2009


......this song is my number one favorite in rain's 5th album rainism..if you hear it you will fall in love with his voice..eventhough it's a sad song about break up....two thumbs up for Rain, he really deserves to be the korean superstar.....i'm still waiting for his movie ninja assasin....

SEPTEMBER 12 ROMANIZATION

ibyorapeso
o-neu-nugudo
tangtang-haejilsuga opget-jyo
nado geuribjyo
ma-eum chijochigo
ireurammulko daedabhaet-jyo

heyojijago
ni maldaero nan handago
na-neun mochige ibyolyi mal baetot-jyo
naboda joh-eun sara-meul chajakarago
koteuron kurohke marhaet-jyo

nan ulmyo noreul kidaryo
uri hamkkehaet-don nal
chuok tam-gin geu chimdaewiyeso
geudae-neun bangmu-neul yolgo
ogimobshi nal -chaja-oget-jyo
non nae insaenge jonbunikka

kiokhani non
kuwol shibi-il keuttaereul
pyongsaengijeul su om-neun mareul haet-ja-nha
sorol mideumyo
shija-geul haebojadon mal
nan keuttaereul ijeul su opso

nan ulmyo noreul kidaryo
keudae hwa-nhanuseumeun
nan ajikdo pyohyonhaji mothaet-jiman
jinshimeuro nan
nayege keudae ppuniyossot-jyo
sesang hanappunin naye no

tora-ora-neungon aniya na-neun
no-neun jinjja haengbo-khaeyadwe
niga na ttaemune heullin nunmuri
nae gaseu-meul jakku jomyo wa
haengbo-khae

nan ulmyo yongsoreul biro
noreul deulke ha-neun
neukkike-inni na
ijesoya babogateun
ma-meul jonhane
teudko iin-neun nege
tashi maleurhae
nan ajikdo noyi namjaya
saranghaesso noye modeun-gol


SEPTEMBER 12 ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Regardless who are facing the split
We could not become very honest
I am also like this
Heart is like shredding
Had made the reply with clenching teeth
Let’s broke up….I did it according to your words
I disclosed my words for my leave in a graceful manner
Go find a better guy than me…..I said like this in the surface
I cried while still waiting for you
The days we pass through together
At that time, my memory of that bed still there
If I let the door open, maybe there will be a day you come to look for me
Because you are my everything in my life

In my memory, September 12 that day
You said some words that I could never forget
If we trust each other then let’s start and try
I could never forget that moment

I cried while still waiting for you
The bright smile at that time
Even though I am unable to show it right now
I am sincere
You are my only one at that time
In the World only you to me
I’m not saying wanted you to come back
You must live happily!!

The tears you dropped because of me always flow through my heart
Please be happy!!
I cried while beg for forgiveness
I must made you feel pain right?
I look like a fool right now
I wanted to give my regards to you again
I am still your man
Had loved you entirely


Comments

StarClauz said…
Hi!
greetings from Peru

I'm Mistika, i do love korean drama, actors are so cute, Bi rain and Jae Hee are my favorites, I love them...and also another guy who starred in My name is Kim Sam Soom!

nice blog =)
Kisses
Mistika
Unknown said…
hi...!!

nice blog i love jihoona...!
Anonymous said…
hi! first time to visit here. yep, i like September 12 too. really i like the whole CD and his Recollection package. songs done in English, Japanese, Mandarin and Korean.
Rainism, September 12, Love Story - all in English. the man is AWEsome+++

Popular Posts