I'll protect you by ryu shi won and jang nara

I'll Protect You by ryu shi won and jang nara

Nannan algo isseosseo neol mannalttaeboott’eo saranghage dwe Geoseul (I knew from the beginning when I first met you that we will fall in love)
Neo-e noonbitsokeseo neuggil soo isseo nareehan sarang-eul (I can feel your love for me in your eyes)
Naneun jeongmal himdeureosseo naema-eum modooreul nege boyeojoogika (It was really hard for me to show all of my heart to you) Neo-e saranghandan geumari neomoo koma-ool ppoonya (I am only thankful for your words, “I love you”)
Eejen soomgiji malgo neo-e modeungeol nege boyeojooggetni (Now, without hiding, would you show your everything to yourself)
Neo-e eoddeon geotdo modooda nanmideul soo isseo (I can trust anything that is of you, whatever it is)

Deo isang seoroga himdeureo halpp’iryo eopseo (We don’t need to hurt any longer)
Ni gyeott’eneun naega isseunikka (Because I am by your side)
yeongwoni hamkkehaneun geunalkkaji (Until the day we can be together forever)
Neoreul jikk’yeojoogesseo (I will protect you)

Na-e noonbitseokeneun hangsang ni moseupi itdaneun geol neukkini (Do you feel that you are always in my eyes)
Nareul baraboneun misoka naegen kippeumirangeol (That your smile as you look at me is a joy to me)
Eejen soomgiji malgo neo-e modeungeol nege boyeojooggetni (Now would you show your everything to yourself without hiding)
Neo-e eoddeon geotdo modooda nanmideul soo isseo (I can trust anything that belongs to you, whatever it may be)

Deo isang seoroga himdeureo halpp’iryo eopseo (There’s no need for us to hurt anymore)
Ni gyeott’eneun naega isseunikka (Because I’m by your side)
yeongwoni hamkkehaneun geunalkkaji (Until the day we can be together, forever)
Neoreul jikk’yeojoogesseo (I’ll protect you)
neoreul saranghalggeoya (I will love you)......

..........I really really like this song, jang nara and ryu shi won's voice are very good I also like their drama "WEDDING" it's one of my favorite korean drama...i really like how they potray seung woo and lee sena...I learn a lot of many things in this drama, about love and about marriage...hope they can have another drama together cause i like them both....

Comments

Popular Posts